Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Huntsman Holiday Card Contest

I created the Holiday Card in a very short amount of time.
The Jon M. Huntsman School of Business is doing a Holiday Card Contest. The school is looking for holiday cards that they can use... I suppose to send to alumni or whomever they feel like. Students create a holiday card and upload it via a Facebook app. Then people will vote for the card that is the best. I wasn't going to participate in the contest, but late Sunday night I noticed a Twitter post from the Huntsman School say their was only 45 minutes left to enter, so on a whim I decided to create the greatest holiday card the world has ever seen. 


(You can vote for my card here.) 




I used a picture that I had drawn in the margin of one of my notebooks that I had colored and scanned. Then I used the built-in Creative Kit in Google+ to play with some of the color and contrast settings and add text. Here is my finished product/submission: 




If you would like to vote for my submission to win the prize, you have until Friday, December 9. You can vote once every 24 hours. I have decided that if I win the grand prize, I will send a holiday card to everyone who voted for me. Here is the link to vote: http://bit.ly/vF8hJK. Thanks in advance.


And happy holidays.

1 comment:

dave said...

Nice holiday cards. Thanks for sharing them. HVAC Loveland.